The system alerts the operator and automatically sends a sequence of images related to pre and post event. The control panel is automatically popup by reporting the incident with visual and acoustic signals.
The notification may take place via SMS and email with the event movie streaming format compatible with your PC, Smartphone or your handheld.
You can activate the alarm in silent mode, in this case displays the pop-up alert and notification by mail but the alarms and recordings work normally.
THE EVENT CAN BE GENERATED BY:
- external sensors, even pre-existing (perimeter, volume, etc.)
- existing alarm system
- motion detection from your room or from the server
- event on camera, cables, cutting electricity, fall etc.
- tampering: blurred camera orientation change
- remote devices and circuits
WHAT’S GOING ON:
- PRE and POST EVENT PICTURES: the system stores the images that preceded and followed the event. The sequence of images is immediately available to the user and is stored in a selectable list by date/hour/minute.
- ACCELERATED RECORDING: the system can also be programmed to speed up registration for an event, for example going from f/1 sec at f/5 sec
- Alarm NOTIFICATION on the CONTROL PANEL: to alert the operator the control panel popup with visual and acoustic signals.
- With a SIMPLE CLICK on the PANEL you can see the list of all rooms in alarm, or if it is a single room, alarmed it is accessed directly.
- AUTOMATIC POSITIONING to PRESET: pilot the camera default locations of Pan, Tilt and ZOOM.
- REMOTE OUTPUT: with the ON/OFF button of the remote output will activate remote devices such as lights, sirens, gates, etc.
- AUTOMATIC OUTPUT: in the presence of an alarm can be activated automatic output (e.g. switching on a light for 30 seconds).
- STORE an event/alarm: alarms are stored on disk with customizable sizes that can accommodate the images of the event even for several months.
- PRINT an event/alarm: with a click on one of the images, you access the print page with: company header, and code camera name, date/time, operator name, event number, image notes.
- EXPORT an EVENT/alarm: each image is exportable on your PC in its original format jpg